The demand and imperative for CHCI’s programs and services is greater than ever. The future or our great nation lies with our Latino youth, which is why CHCI's transformative programs promote college readiness, support college attainment, provide unmatched professional experience, and offer award-winning leadership development programs to emerging Latino leaders.
CHCI’s development office is charged with growing and diversifying our revenue streams to keep pace with demand. While CHCI works to fill the vacancy of its Vice President of Development, we have a team in place that will keep you connected as we plan another year of valuable engagements and programs. We could not do our work without you. Thank you and we look forward to celebrating CHCI’s 35 years of impact with you.
- Esther Aguilera, President & CEO – Esther will continue to oversee the development strategy to grow and diversify revenue streams.
- Gretchen Class, Corporate Donor Relations Manager – Gretchen has moved from the executive department to implement all corporate fundraising outreach and manage corporate donor relations. Previously as executive assistant to the CEO, Gretchen was instrumental in fundraising outreach, while providing high-end support to our board, advisory council, and donors.
- Roberto Quinones, Development Consultant – Roberto brings extensive operations, fundraising, and communications experience to CHCI. Roberto will focus on program grant renewals, data management, and support the day-to-day operation of the development department
- Sandra Maldonado, Donor Relations Specialist – Sandra supports the team on development events, outreach, and the database project.
- Jeyben Castro is in the executive office, supporting the CEO and providing outreach to the board, advisory council, and other key stakeholders.
CHCI has many opportunities for you to demonstrate your commitment to helping the next generation of Latino leaders reach their potential. By supporting CHCI’s programs and events, you make a powerful, positive difference in the lives of young Latinos. Upcoming engagement opportunities include:
Click here for a list of all 2012 donor opportunities.
To discuss any of these opportunities to support CHCI and the next generation of Latino leaders, contact Gretchen Class, Corporate Donor Relations Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-548-5865.
CHCI is tax-exempt under section 501 (c)(3) of the Internal Revenue code, Federal ID # 52-1114225. CHCI does not attempt to influence legislation and does not employ or retain any registered lobbyists. All grants and contributions to CHCI are tax deductible to the extent permitted by federal law.