Ways to Give
From corporations to individuals, CHCI provides many convenient and effective giving opportunities to sustain and expand our programs that Educate, Empower, and Connect emerging Latino leaders. All gifts, no matter how large or small, will make a difference in the lives of 1,700 young leaders annually.
Giving is easy! Here are the Top 10 Ways to Give to CHCI.
- Join a Donor Society
- Sponsor a program or event
- Sponsor an area in CHCI’s new headquarters
- Create an endowment
- Recognize a loved one through Gifts in Honor or Gifts in Memoriam
- Make an individual donation
- Donate in-kind products or services
- Remember CHCI in your estate plan as a contingent beneficiary
- Contribute to our Combined Federal Campaign #30620
- Donate online now at www.chci.org/donate
For more information on individual giving and partnership opportunities, please contact our Development department at email@example.com or 202-548-8790.
CHCI is tax-exempt under section 501 (c)(3) of the Internal Revenue code, Federal ID # 52-1114225. CHCI does not attempt to influence legislation and does not employ or retain any registered lobbyists. All grants and contributions to CHCI are tax deductible to the extent permitted by federal law.