Washington, DC, January 15, 2021 – The Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute (CHCI) Swearing-In Ceremony held…
Online Application Instructions
Applicants must complete the CHCI online application by the established deadline. Please view our frequently asked questions here and contact Evelyn Garcia Morales, CHCI Senior Leadership Programs, at firstname.lastname@example.org with any further questions.
Selected Participants Would Receive
- 9-Months Work Experience in Washington, D.C.
- Program Dates: August 15, 2016 – May 12, 2017
- Weekly Leadership Training
- Unparalleled networking opportunities
- Upon arrival, fellows will receive a payment of $2,400*
- During the remainder of the program (8 months), participants will receive a total of 20, bi-monthly payments of $1,010* each, between August 31, 2016 and May 31, 2017.
- *Minus the required deductions including federal taxes, social security, and medicare.
- Domestic, round-trip transportation to Washington, D.C.
- Optional health insurance
- Optional short-term housing
- Professional Development Funds
Applications are reviewed by a selection committee composed of program alumni, members of the CHCI Board of Directors and Advisory Council, and CHCI staff. Only top candidates receive an invitation to interview for a select number of fellowship opportunities, based on the quality of their application and demonstrated interest in public policy.
Program Dates: August 15, 2016 – May 12, 2017