2018 Leadership Conference Sponsors
Leadership Conference Host
41st Annual Awards Gala Host
41st Annual Circle
- AETNA Foundation
- Alliance One International
- Amazon.com, Inc.
- American Federal of Government Employees (AFL-CIO)
- American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees (AFSCME)
- American Federation of Teachers (AFT)
- American Gas Association
- American Hospital Association
- American Sugar Alliance
- Arizona Public Service
- Association of American Railroads
- Be The Match
- Bold PAC
- California Teachers Association
- CBS Corporation
- CHRISTUS Health
- Cruise Industry Charitable Foundation
- CVS Health
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
- DaVita Inc
- Democracy Fund
- Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee (DSCC)
- Edison Electric Institute
- Elizabeth for MA
- Entravision Communications
- Environmental Defense Fund
- Federal Home Loan Bank of San Francisco
- Georgetown University
- Gilead Sciences, Inc.
- HIMA San Pablo Hospital Group
- Heineken, USA
- Herbalife International of America, Inc.
- Horizon Pharma
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW)
- League of Conservation Voters
- Major League Baseball
- Mars, Inc.
- Mary Kay, Inc.
- MMM Healthcare, Inc.
- National Beer Wholesalers Association
- Nike, Inc.
- Otsuka American Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA)
- Planned Parenthood Federation of America
- Prudential Financial
- Quest Diagnostics
- S&P Global
- SEMPRA Energy/ Southern California Gas Company (SoCalGas)
- Service Employees International Union (SEIU)
- Shell Oil Company
- Sierra Club
- Southern Company
- Texas Instruments
- The California Endowment
- The Gilbert & Jacki Cisneros Foundation
- The Walton Family Foundation
- The University of Texas at Arlington
- Tyson Foods
- Uber Technologies
- United Auto Workers
- UnitedHealth Group
- US Telecom Association
- Walgreens Company
- Wells Fargo
- Western Union
CHCI’s Hispanic Heritage Month events convene engaged leaders from many sectors, including national and local elected officials, corporate executives, nonprofit directors, community activists, educators, entertainers and media personalities. Supporting the CHCI 2018 Leadership Conference and 41st Annual Awards Gala provides sponsors with high visibility, access to the influential CHCI network, and most importantly, an opportunity to support CHCI’s mission as we celebrate our continuing commitment of Developing the Next Generation of Latino Leaders®. Our events are the perfect opportunity to demonstrate your support while honoring the contributions and accomplishments of the Hispanic community.
Sponsor packages exist for any size budget and your company sponsorship will directly support CHCI’s mission to develop the next generation of Latino leaders.
Contact Stefania Yanachkov at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-548-8790 to discuss your organization’s support of the CHCI 2018 Leadership Conference.