CHCI Spring Policy Summit: Meeting the Moment
CHCI Spring Policy Summit:
Meeting the Moment
MAY 19, 2021
The Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute (CHCI) will convene a Spring Policy Summit to raise awareness about timely issues, policies, practices, and trends in the Latino community in an environment that facilitates solution-oriented dialogue.
As communities across the US continue to recover from the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic and begin to forge a path forward as a nation, it is important for the public, private, and nonprofit sectors to think critically about addressing the needs of the Latino community.
The all virtual day-long summit will bring together Members of Congress, thought leaders, corporate sponsors, experts from various industries, CHCI program participants and alumni, and other stakeholders for high-level discussions. For sponsorship opportunities, please contact email@example.com.
Add this event to your calendar
TENTATIVE AGENDA TOPICS
- The Future of Energy and Climate Innovation
- The Role of Online Platforms in Content Moderation
- Latinos and COVID-19: The Vaccine Phase
- Democratizing Investing: Latinos and the Markets
- Equitable Infrastructure for American Growth
- The Role of the Latino Workforce in the Recovery
- Back to School: Safely Reopening and Moving Forward