Because the Strength of Our Country Is Tied to the Strength of the Growing Latino Community
Hispanics are the fastest growing ethnic segment, expected to grow 167% from 2010 to 2050, compared to 42% for the total population. With this accelerated growth, the need to support our Latino youth with education and leadership training has never been so great. The strength of our nation is tied to the success of U.S. Hispanics.
CHCI was founded on three cornerstones for success:
- education attainment and college access;
- leadership development; and
- access to a powerful network of Latino leaders.
Today, CHCI remains committed to those same three cornerstones. Through CHCI’s unique model of educational services and leadership development—promoting college readiness, supporting college attainment, and providing direct access to the most powerful network of leaders—CHCI has become the nation’s premier Hispanic nonprofit and nonpartisan leadership organization that develops the next generation of Latino leaders.
Help us Inspire Future Latino Leaders by Supporting CHCI
Ways to Partner
From corporations to individuals, CHCI provides many convenient and effective giving opportunities to sustain and expand our programs that Educate, Empower, and Connect emerging Latino leaders. All gifts, no matter how large or small, will make a difference in the lives of 1,700 young leaders annually.
Giving is easy! Here are the Top 10 Ways to Give to CHCI.
- Join a Donor Society
- Sponsor a program or event
- Sponsor an area in CHCI’s new headquarters
- Create an endowment
- Recognize a loved one through Gifts in Honor or Gifts in Memoriam
- Make an individual donation
- Donate in-kind products or services
- Remember CHCI in your estate plan as a contingent beneficiary
- Contribute to our Combined Federal Campaign #30620
- Donate online now
CHCI is tax-exempt under section 501 (c)(3) of the Internal Revenue code, Federal ID # 52-1114225. CHCI does not attempt to influence legislation and does not employ or retain any registered lobbyists. All grants and contributions to CHCI are tax deductible to the extent permitted by federal law.