Washington D.C. – July 7, 2021 — The Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute (CHCI) announced the…
Washington, DC, July 27, 2020 – Today, The Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute (CHCI) announced its newest cohort of Advisory Council members for 2020-2021 which include Members of Congress and leaders at Fortune 500 companies and national nonprofit organizations representing an array of industries including the finance, tech, media, and labor sectors. The 40+ CHCI Advisory Council members support the organization with resources and expertise, helping to provide strategic input and guidance.
“CHCI is honored to have the exemplary leadership of these members joining our Advisory Council. Their collective experience and knowledge will further bolster our efforts to drive true community impact,” said Representative and CHCI Chair, Ruben Gallego (AZ-7).
“We are proud to welcome these newest Advisory Council Members. Our Advisory Council leadership includes respected public officials, community advocates, and industry experts with the passion, insight, and vision that will continue to advance our mission to elevate Latino leadership across all industries,” said CHCI President and CEO, Marco Davis.
The new CHCI Advisory Council Members are:
- Sen. Bob Menendez (NJ)
- Rep. Ben Ray Lujan (NM-3)
- Rep. Jesús G. “Chuy” Garcia (IL-4)
- Rep. Sylvia Garcia (TX-29)
- Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (NY-14)
- Ms. Angela Arboleda, Senior Director, Federal Government Affairs – Altria Client Services
- Mr. Kevin J. Avery, Manager, Federal Government Affairs – ConocoPhillips
- Ms. Marice Brown, Head of Mexico – J.P Morgan
- Mr. Kwame Canty, Senior Director – Edison Electric Institute
- Ms. Sara Fuentes, Vice President, Government Affairs –Transportation Institute
- Mr. Javier D. Martínez, Director of Government Affairs – DaVita Inc.
- Mr. Howard Moon, Executive Director, Government Affairs – Amgen
- Mr. Robert Raben, President and Founder – The Raben Group
- Ms. Esther Sosa, Political Affairs Team – Environmental Defense Fund
- Ms. Shashrina L. Thomas, Chief Growth Officer – Versa Integrated Solutions
See the full list of the CHCI Advisory Council Members here.